This policy also applies in-store activities, such as purchases and Wi-Fi use, as well as marketing activities.
1. WHAT INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA WE MIGHT COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
In order to handle your purchases, provide customer service, improve our products, provide in-person experiences or events and send you information about our products, trends and promotions, we may ask you to provide your:
- Shipping/ Mailing address
- Billing address
- Email address
- Date of birth or age range
- Telephone number
- Purchase/ exchange/ return information
- Social media information (profile pictures, gender, age range)
- Product reviews/ feedback
- Payment information (credit/ debit cards)
If you choose not to provide certain information to us, you may not be able to complete a purchase, participate in an experience, or receive other services or information.
**INFORMATION THAT WE AUTO COLLECT FROM YOU:
When you visit any of our websites or applications or access our in-store Wi-Fi, we may automatically collect:
- Device ID
- Device type
- Browser type and version
- Geo location & in-store location
- IP address
- Your network activities when using our Wi-Fi
- How you use our site (search terms, page views, content views, referring sites)
**OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- Demographic information
- Shopping preferences
- Information about your interests
The information that we obtain from social media platforms depends on your account and privacy settings within the platforms and the platforms privacy policies.
Some of the information above is collected on our websites through web browser cookies and other technologies (web beacons/gifs, pixels, page tags, script) that receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us or third parties that may direct you to our websites.
We may use similar technologies to collect information when you use our applications. We use these tools for a variety of reasons, including to analyze and improve our websites and applications, or to remember your preferences and provide more personalized advertising.
**THIRD-PARTY AUTOMATED INFORMATION COLLECTION & INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING:
DannyGreen uses third party advertising companies to display ads tailored to you based on how you browse and shop online, a practice commonly referred to as “interest-based” or “behavioral” advertising.
We allow these third parties to collect certain information when you visit our websites or use our applications, including non-personally identifiable information (browser type, subject of advertisements clicks on, session IDs) and personal data (such as static IP address).
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- To process your transaction and provide you with the products or services as requested
- To provide, maintain, protect, develop and improve our websites, applications and services
- To improve your experience on our websites, applications and in our stores
- For customer service, including to respond your inquiries and requests
- To communicate with you about our and third-party products and services, in accordance with applicable laws and with your consent where required
- To analyze and learn about consumer trends and interests
- To learn about the devices you use to access our websites, applications and other online services
- To personalize the content you see on our websites and applications
- To administer contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other promotions
- To maintain your reward and loyalty program memberships
- To provide you with communications, recommendations, ads and other information of interest to you, including via interest-based advertising based on your online activities on our websites, applications and other online services
- To maintain our community programs and focus groups
- To protect our rights, as well as yours and others
- To comply with our legal obligations
3. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
We may share your information with our third party service providers that work on our behalf, including by providing or fulfilling the products and services you request, authorizing and processing your payments, performing fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, marketing and promotional material distribution, website and application evaluation, data analysis, website improvements, and, where applicable, data cleansing, marketing, promotions and other services performed on our behalf or on behalf of our parent or affiliates.
In addition, we may share or transfer information about you to unrelated third parties:
- when you engage in activities that are sponsored by third parties (e.g. co-branded offerings)
- when we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of DannyGreen and other person
- as required by law or a legal process, including investigation a potential crime
We may also share your data in the event of an actual or potential sale, merger, acquisition or transfer of our business or assets.
We may use or share information that does not reasonably identify you with any third party and for any purpose.
4. WHAT CHOICES YOU CAN MAKE ABOUT YOUR DATA
If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails or direct mail from DannyGreen, you can contact Customer Service at email@example.com. A request to opt-out may take three to five business days to take effect. An opt-out request will also not stop transactional emails related to your purchases.
**Accessing or Deleting your Data
If you would like to receive a copy of the personal data that DannyGreen has collected from or about you, you can complete this form or call 1900 2694. You will be asked to verify your identity via the process outlined on the form.
If you would like DannyGreen to delete your data, you can complete this form or call 1900 2694. You may continue to receive advertisements for DannyGreen regarding our products. Those advertisements may be delivered to you based on your future interactions with us or based on the determination of our business or advertising partners that you are a member of the desired audience for a campaign.
**Sale of Personal Data
At DannyGreen, we do not share your personal data directly with third parties for their own marketing purposes in exchange for monetary consideration. However, as mentioned in this policy, we do engage in Interest-Based Advertising, where we allow third parties to place cookies, pixels, and trackers on our site to provide you with personalized ads. If you want to opt out of such advertising, please contact us via our email or hotline.
5. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We use commercially reasonable technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect the information that we collect or receive, in addition to contractual safeguards. Our websites use an industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to protect your order information. Each payment transaction made through our websites and applications (or any successor or similar digital property) will be transmitted using SSL encryption.
We review our security measures periodically. Despite these measures, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. If you believe that you were the victim of a scam related to DannyGreen, visit the PVH Anti-Fraud Information Guide. Fraudulent charges need to be raised with your financial institution.